RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with CRC32

  • From: "ALLEGRET PILAUD Pierre RD-CORE-ISS" <pierre.allegret AT orange-ft.com>
  • To: <bidulock AT openss7.org>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Problem with CRC32
  • Date: Fri Jun 9 15:12:04 2006

Brian, Michael,

After verification I don't have LKSCTP running in modules (lsmod or cat
/proc/modules gives same negative result).
I verify with 'ps -ef' all processes running but I don't see two sctplib
processes, just mine 'cplSCTP'.

I suspected the implementation I'm testing because with two other
implementations, it worked fine but as INIT seems right, it couldn't
be. But as it was OK with the two other implementations (two other
vendors )in the same configuration with sctplib, sctplib is OK.

Thanks for your help.

Pierre