Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Request help for STT and SCTP

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Jun Yin <hansyin AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Request help for STT and SCTP
  • Date: Thu Jun 22 08:52:12 2006

type
cd /root
touch .stt.scm

and it should work.

On Jun 22, 2006, at 3:33 AM, Jun Yin wrote:

Hi,

I'm hoping to test SCTP by STT with my fedora core 4. I already download STT and installed it, when I run it I got below error messages:

[root@pc3 stt-0.9.6]# stt
ERROR: In procedure open-file:
ERROR: No such file or directory: "/root/.stt.scm"

Is there some document about how to use stt? Thanks in advance.

--
Rgds,

Hans Yin
Web: homeofhans.homeip.net