[SCTP-Discussion] SCTP model for Opnet

  • From: "Hendrik Land (dummy)" <mail AT hendrik-land.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP model for Opnet
  • Date: Wed Jun 28 14:52:02 2006

Hi list,

I'm currently working in the area of vertical handoffs via mobile SCTP as part of my master thesis at Midsweden University. I would like to perform simulations with Opnet. Although there have been SCTP models developed for Opnet, I couldn't find any publicly available code. Does anybody know of an available model? Would save me some work if I don't have to start from scratch...

Regards

Hendrik Land

  • [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP model for Opnet, Hendrik Land (dummy), 06/28/2006