Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Sctplib 1.0.4 still not working on Windows XP

  • From: dp AT ii.net
  • To: "Smedley, Mark" <mark.smedley AT logicacmg.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Sctplib 1.0.4 still not working on Windows XP
  • Date: Fri Jun 30 06:52:03 2006

Hi Mark,

I can also get this test to work with with both servers on the same box.

Have you been able to get it work with 2 different PCs at either end of
the association ?

Short of compiling my own windows version and debugging it I will have to
stick to the linux sctplib implementation for testing my sctp stack.

cheers,
davidp.
--
David Pascoe,