Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Sctplib 1.0.4 still not working on Windows XP

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Smedley, Mark" <mark.smedley AT logicacmg.com>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Sctplib 1.0.4 still not working on Windows XP
  • Date: Wed Jun 21 16:42:13 2006

The programs should indicate what the -i option does. I think is written
somewhere that you need to disable OOTB handling for using multiple instances
of the sctplib, not sure where...

On Jun 21, 2006, at 1:52 PM, Smedley, Mark wrote:

Bingo!
Thanks Michael (and Thomas D.).

The -i was the problem all along.

Did I stupidly miss something in the docs that indicated this?
I still get the errors but assume these aren't a problem from
earlier discussion.

I'll go play with this for a while.

Thanks to all for the answers.
Mark.