[SCTP-Discussion] sctp.lib - Link error (missing libc.lib)

  • From: Fabián Baptista <fabianbaptista AT adinet.com.uy>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp.lib - Link error (missing libc.lib)
  • Date: Tue Sep 12 21:32:37 2006

I'm building a DLL under Visual C++ project, wich includes sctp.lib
library.
When I try to build it, I'm facing this link error:

>> fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'LIBC.lib'

As I think to know, libc is the standard (single threaded) C library.
But seems that Visual Studio 2005, doesn't trade it.

Is any way to change the compiling definitions to the sctp library to
multi threaded?
Is the best option to develop a dll that uses sctp lib under Visual
Studio?

Thanks in advance.
regard,
Fabián