[SCTP-Discussion] (no subject)

  • From: "Patel, Hari T (Hari)" <htpatel AT alcatel-lucent.com>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] (no subject)
  • Date: Tue Apr 17 22:42:06 2007

Hello
I need to quickly run some simple programs that can send/receive/echo some SCTP traffic through our box
  - preferably on a Windows XP platform

I installed the lib and dlls from http://www.sctp.be/sctplib/index.htm
I cannot get any simple program working. Is there any additional description on running the following ? Do they work ?

  • chargen generator
  • chargen generator
  • Discard server
  • Echo Server
  • Echo tool
  • Terminal

If the above do not work can any one recommend some simple tests on a Linux platform that are documented and will work out of the box using VMWARE

On windows ?

-Thanks