Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_send delay on windows

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: elie AT flashmail.com
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_send delay on windows
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 17:12:01 +0100

Hi Elie,

can you provide a Wireshark trace in .pcap format and
possibly the source of your programs?

On Feb 27, 2008, at 12:28 PM, elie wrote:
Hi,
I'm new to SCTP lib, using it on windows XP. I've written a
small server & client programs where the client sends
packets to the server.

There's a problem when the client sends sum of packets
(200~, each 100~ bytes), using sctp_send. I see the first
30~ being sent, than there's a delay on the sender side -
although the sctp_send function returns without an error,
the packets are not sent. Only when I call
unregisterInstance on the sender side the rest of the
packets are being sent.

Can someone please help me understanding this issue?
thanks-
Elie