Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Unregisterinstace question

  • From: "elie" <elie AT flashmail.com>
  • To: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>, elie AT flashmail.com
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Unregisterinstace question
  • Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2008 13:21:16 +0800

Michael,
According to the information you provided I've added a
workaround where the application is currently closing any
new arriving associations (in case the unregisterinstance
function fails, it searches for those).
Note that this behavior occurs on load tests (several
clients try to connect to the server) and not regularly. I'm
using abort and not shutdown because the main application is
closing- and it's a windows application so the user is
impatient:-) -no much time left to handle anything here.

Thank you for your help,
Eli.