[SCTP-Discussion] sctp_send

  • From: "elie" <elie AT flashmail.com>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_send
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 15:42:50 +0800

Working on windows, I'm trying to build some congestion
control using SCTPlib, as I've been advised previously.

And I have a basic question - when I'm using sctp_send to
send a packet, how can I make sure the packet will be
actually sent with minimum delays?

I'm encountering problems with it: when i'm sending one
packet, than wait a bit (20 milli) than send another, it
_seems_ some aggregation is taking place which I can't find
the reason to.

thanks-
Eli.