Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_send

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: elie AT flashmail.com
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctp_send
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:31:54 +0200

Hi Eli,

comments in-line.

On Jun 15, 2008, at 12:14 PM, elie wrote:

Michael,
I'm checking the points you wrote, just to make sure I'm on
track:

I'm controlling my window size with the myRwnd parameter.
So is the sctplib running on the CPU being slow or is
it the peer? Do you want to limit your own rate or the
rate of the peer?

The other window size is configured to 64k (not my
application).
OK.

How do I enable/disable the Nagle algorithm? I've looked
around and found a definition for SCTP_NODELAY, but I can't
see anywhere it is being used.
Possibly it is not implemented, don't know. My list
of reasons was in general for an arbitrary implementation.

Thanks,
Eli.

Hi Eli,

comments in-line.