[SCTP-Discussion] Fwd: Tie-Tags in Restart scenario -SCTP

  • From: "Somsak Vanit-anunchai" <somsav AT sut.ac.th>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Fwd: Tie-Tags in Restart scenario -SCTP
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 15:25:20 +0700

Dear Sirs,

I have a problem with using Tie-Tags for restarting connection in SCTP.

Are the Local Tag and Peer’s defined in page 67 of RFC 4960 the same as in the Table 2??   Table 2 Action –A (restart) requires Local and Peer’s Tag mismatch VTAGs in the existing TCB which is not the case here.  Do I misunderstand something? I hereby attach the message sequeunce chart of the restart scenario.

Please help

Somsak