Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Fwd: Tie-Tags in Restart scenario -SCTP

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: somsav AT sut.ac.th
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Fwd: Tie-Tags in Restart scenario -SCTP
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 11:44:01 +0200

Dear Somsak,

please do not post MS Word (or any other proprietary formats) to this
list!

Please see my response on
tsvwg AT ietf.org.

On Sep 29, 2008, at 10:25 AM, Somsak Vanit-anunchai wrote:

Dear Sirs,

I have a problem with using Tie-Tags for restarting connection in SCTP.
Are the Local Tag and Peer’s defined in page 67 of RFC 4960 the same as in the Table 2?? Table 2 Action –A (restart) requires Local and Peer’s Tag mismatch VTAGs in the existing TCB which is not the case here. Do I misunderstand something? I hereby attach the message sequeunce chart of the restart scenario.

Please help
Somsak
sctp-discussion mailing list
sctp-discussion AT sctp.de