Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Unable to bring up multiple sctp applincations on SUN OS-10.

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: kpurushreddy AT yahoo.com
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Unable to bring up multiple sctp applincations on SUN OS-10.
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:03:19 +0200

On Oct 23, 2008, at 11:07 AM, purushotham reddy wrote:

Hi,

I am using sctplib-1.0.7. I am able to bring up multiple SCTP applications on RedHat Linux-9.0 and SUN Solaris-9.

However, on SUN Solaris-10, I am not able to bring up multiple SCTP applications at the same time.
Solaris 10 has SCTP support in the kernel. You can not use the sctplib
on a system with SCTP support in the kernel.

It is failing in sendto system call with return value "-1".

Request you to kindly throw some light on this issue.

Thanks
Purush. K