Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Unable to bring up multiple sctp applincations on SUN OS-10.

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "kpurushreddy AT yahoo.com" <kpurushreddy AT yahoo.com>
  • Cc: "sctp-discussion AT sctp.de" <sctp-discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Unable to bring up multiple sctp applincations on SUN OS-10.
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 18:39:18 +0200

Did you disable the kernel SCTP
from Sun or not? The sctplib, like any
other userland stack, does NOT work
on a system with SCTP in the kernel.

Sent from my iPod

On Oct 23, 2008, at 17:16, purushotham reddy <kpurushreddy AT yahoo.com> wrote:

Dear Michael,
I can able to bringup one sctp application on solaris-10.

I have been bringing up multiple sctp associations on Solaris-9 and Read-hat Linux-9.

Is there any way to bring up multiple sctp applications on solaris-10 as my application is using sctplib from past one year. It will be difficult to switch to OS sctp support.

It will be very greatful, if you provide solution for this.

Thanks
Purush. K