Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib in windows

  • From: Andreas Müller <mueller AT net.in.tum.de>
  • To: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] sctplib in windows
  • Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 13:07:50 +0100

Thanks Thomas,

Unfortunately I get an error when compiling the library:

line 2185
scptlib/sctp/adaption.c 'addrinfo': struct type redefinition
see declaration of addrinfo.

Regards,
Andreas

Andreas Müller
Chair for Network Architectures
Institut fuer Informatik
Technische Universitaet Muenchen Tel: +49 89 289 18007
Boltzmannstr. 3 Fax: +49 89 289 18033
D-85748 Garching bei Muenchen, Germany
mueller AT net.in.tum.de