Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP multihoming on FreeBSD 7.1

  • From: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Zöld <zgabe84 AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP multihoming on FreeBSD 7.1
  • Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:34:54 +0200

this mailing list focuses on supporting the userland SCTP implementation
sctplib. I hope that you are using the much better SCTP kernel implementation
available as part of your FreeBSD kernel.
Reaching the SCTP kernel developers is possible by posting to
sctp-coders AT lakerest.net

Regarding you problem: The host in the fixed network needs two addresses.
Why not route one of these addresses over the PPP interface. Then SCTP
should just failover to that interface.