[SCTP-Discussion] two or more SCTP link cann't work well in child processes at the same time

  • From: 岳利军 <yuelijun AT gmail.com>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] two or more SCTP link cann't work well in child processes at the same time
  • Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 00:15:11 +0800

I am using Redhat Linux with Kernel 2.6.9-42.Elsm.

It's running well when I  fork a child process and set a socket as client using SCTP API connect
to the service in child process.

But it's cann't work when I fork two or more child process,and each child process has one socket,
each socket bind the same address but different port.every socket can create ,bind ,connect sucess,
but they will ABORT by the service(another address) after running strangely several seconds.

Can anyone please help me to kown that whether two or more SCTP Link can work well in one computer
(or one address) . If two child process cann't send or recv message in the same time using SCTP link?
Any help would be appreciated..
Regards,
owen

  • [SCTP-Discussion] two or more SCTP link cann't work well in child processes at the same time, 岳利军, 09/10/2009