[SCTP-Discussion] Bundling

  • From: Prince A P <princearimpur AT huawei.com>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Bundling
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 17:45:01 +0530

Hi,

I'm a beginner to SCTP.

As part of my load tetsing, I found that the Cwnd growth is poor when bundling is enabled.

I'm bundling new data in chunks. Each packet around 20 chunks.

Since the receiver of data, sending one SACK per packet, the number of SACK is less in comparison to non-bundling case.

Is it a must that the receiver of data should send only one SACK per packet?

Is there already some mechanism to address this issue in SCTP?

rgds,

Prince

This e-mail and attachments contain confidential information from HUAWEI, which is intended only for the person or entity whose address is listed above. Any use of the information contained herein in any way (including, but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is prohibited. If you receive this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by phone or email immediately and delete it!