RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Bundling

  • From: Prince A P <princearimpur AT huawei.com>
  • To: 'Michael Tüxen' <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Bundling
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 14:49:19 +0530

In the case of bundling enabled(for new data sending), may be for a packet
of 20 chunks, the receiver will send one SACK.
Since the Cwnd increase is based on SACK count, the increment is slow in
comparison to non-bundling case.

Is there anything we can do at data sender side when we receive SACK?
Can we increase the Cwnd based on the Cumulative number of TSNs that are
ACKed?

Otherwise how the Cwnd increase wil become uniform in the case of bundling
and non-bundling?

rgds,
Prince

but not limited to, total or partial disclosure, reproduction, or
dissemination) by persons other than the intended recipient's) is