[SCTP-Discussion] Attempt using bonded address

  • From: "Demir YAVAS" <demiry AT NETAS.com.tr>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Attempt using bonded address
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:01:42 +0300

Title: Attempt using bonded address

Hi;

When I'm trying to establish a connection as using bonded address in the machine via providing in local-address list to the library, the library still uses the the another IP of the machine and could not process received INIT ACK successfully, since tries to match with set registered local-addresses.

How can I force/provide connection attempt through locall-address registered to the library?

Best regards.

Demir Yavas