Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Attempt using bonded address

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Demir YAVAS <demiry AT NETAS.com.tr>
  • Cc: "<discussion AT sctp.de>" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Attempt using bonded address
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 17:23:01 +0200

Hi Demir,

you can't force a specific address to be used. You need to setup the
routing table of the system such that the kernel use the correct
address.

If you switch over to an SCTP kernel implementation you should
be able to do what you want by using bind or sctp_bindx calls.

Best reegards
Michael

Sent from my iPad