Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Lean implementation of SCTP

  • From: René Kwee <rsh.kwee AT gmail.com>
  • To: Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>, sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Lean implementation of SCTP
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 14:47:58 +0200

I can replace the GLib code with own code, but I see a little disadvantage:
When a new version of SCTPlib is released, than I can do it al over again and I can introduce bugs...
So when SCTP.DE supports suchs version.....

Can you give a clue how I recognize the GLib routines and in which SCTPLib modules they are used?

With kind regards,

René.

2011/3/28 Michael Tüxen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
On Mar 28, 2011, at 10:40 AM, René Kwee wrote:

> ls.
>
> I am looking for a lean implementation of SCTP in user space.
> I have noticed that your SCTP implementation uses GLib.
We do not use a lot from the GLib. So it should be simple
to replace it with you own code for queues and so on.