Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Lean implementation of SCTP

  • From: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: René Kwee <rsh.kwee AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Lean implementation of SCTP
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 21:39:49 +0800

On Donnerstag 31 März 2011, René Kwee wrote:
> ls.
>
> Which libraries and library versions does the SCTP package use?
> I have found that GLib is used, but can not figure out which version of
> GLib (I have found references to two different versions)
> And which other libraries are used (and which versions)?

Glib 2.x is required. In fact, glib 1.x would be sufficient. However, since
no
current distribution packages glib 1.x any more, I had removed support for
glib 1.x detection from configure.in some time ago (this detection code made
problems on new distributions).

Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

University of Duisburg-Essen, Room ES210
Inst. for Experimental Mathematics Ellernstraße 29
Computer Networking Technology Group D-45326 Essen/Germany
E-Mail:
dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de
Homepage: http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh