Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP for Windows

  • From: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: "discussion AT sctp.de" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP for Windows
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 09:08:44 +0100

Dear Eyal,

the sctplib implementation also works under Windows. However, it only provides
a callback API. The socketapi library on top of sctplib currently only
supports Linux, FreeBSD, MacOS and Solaris. Of course, you could port it to
Windows ...

--
Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Med vennlig hilsen

Dreibholz

Simula Research Laboratory
Simula Innovation AS, Network Systems Group
Visiting address: Martin Linges vei 17, 1364 Fornebu, Norway
Mailing address: P.O.Box 134, 1325 Lysaker, Norway
E-Mail:
dreibh AT simula.no
Homepage: http://simula.no/people/dreibh