[SCTP-Discussion] Help Required SCTP testing

  • From: Umar Malik <omarali53 AT gmail.com>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Help Required SCTP testing
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2014 20:31:47 +0200

Dear Experts,
I hope all of you are doing good. My name is Umar Ali. I am currently trying to implement SCTP communication between two end system using two VMs (Ubuntu Based OS 12.04) on GNS3 platform. Please find the snapshot attached with this email.
Currently I have successfully configured SCTP on both system and I can create SCTP association between both VMs which is indeed working fine.
Now I am looking for some sort of application like (FTP, HTTP) so that I can further test my implementation. I want some sort of SCTP based application by using which I can copy the data from one VM to other VM. Over the last one week I am trying to find such type of application but unfortunately didn't find it yet. I shall be very thankful to you if some one from you could help me to find such an application so that I can proceed further. Looking forward for your feedback.

Regards
Umar Ali