RSPlib Discussions

Text archives Help

RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] heartbeat mechanism implementation

  • From: Tuexen Michael <michael.tuexen AT siemens.com>
  • To: "'thibault Renier'" <toubix AT kom.auc.dk>, rsplib-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: RE: [RSPlib-Discusssion] heartbeat mechanism implementation
  • Date: Wed Jan 22 17:37:02 2003

Hi Tibo,

what HB mechnism are you talking about? We use SCTP as the transport
layer protocol. It has Heartbeats. The Heartbeat timer is a
parameter of the SCTP implementation.

There is no notion of Heartbeat Message in ASAP or ENRP.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN CP SE C 7 e-mail:
Michael.Tuexen AT siemens.com