RE: Re(2): [SCTP-Discussion] appropriate usage of echo_server/ech o_clien t and discard_server/t erminal demo programs

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: Re(2): [SCTP-Discussion] appropriate usage of echo_server/ech o_clien t and discard_server/t erminal demo programs
  • Date: Wed Apr 4 16:34:01 2001

Dear all,

I think the loopback address should not be used at all with
our implementation (at least for time being).

The translation should also not be performed because we expect
the user to know the IP address stuff. But I see, that we have to write
up something for the documentation.

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212
ICN WN CS SE 51 E-mail: