RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Discard server's incorrect behaviour

  • From: Yeo Choon Kiat ICM CA MS MI E7 Extern <ChoonKiat.Yeo.extern AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Cc: Marjan Bozinovski <marjanb AT kom.auc.dk>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] Discard server's incorrect behaviour
  • Date: Fri Jun 29 09:10:02 2001

hi Michael and all,
we have looked into the problem and we found that there is a typo in the
file wrapper.c.
The problem is caused by the function int SCTP_receive ( unsigned int
associationID, unsigned short streamID, unsigned char *buffer, unsigned int
*length) in wrapper.c.

The SCTP_receive function should call sctp_receive, instead it calls
SCTP_receive (itself) resulting in a loop.
Just change this, do a 'make' again and all is back to normal.

Regards,
eric and gang.