Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Some general queries on implementation

  • From: Randall Stewart at work <rrs AT cisco.com>
  • To: La Monte Henry Piggy Yarroll <piggy AT baqaqi.chi.il.us>
  • Cc: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>, discussion AT sctp.de, Lyndon Ong <LyOng AT ciena.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Some general queries on implementation
  • Date: Fri Oct 26 22:20:00 2001

Another issue is I think we need to get the CRC issue nailed down
and some time for implementations to change. Of course getting
a volunteer will also be a part of it. Not sure if Lyndon as
heard anything, I will copy him on this..

CRC issue is still in the AD's hands. I pinged them this week
and still have no response :<

--
Randall R. Stewart
ITD