[SCTP-Discussion] SCTP compilation failure on Solaris.

  • From: sunil.raina AT hpsglobal.com
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP compilation failure on Solaris.
  • Date: Thu Nov 8 09:32:01 2001

I tried to compile the curent version of sctplib on Solaris i.e.,
sctplib-1.0.0-pre14, which is supposed to run on Solaris as well. But the
"adaptation.c" file is failing because the function "adl_recv_message" tries
to initialize two members of the "msghdr" structure which are defined under
the condition
"#if defined(_XPG4_2) || defined(_KERNEL)" in the
"/usr/include/sys/socket.h" file.
Can somebody help me out. Do I need to define something to get rid of this
problem or my system is lacking something.

Regards
Sunil Raina