RE: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP compilation failure on Solaris.

  • From: Tuexen Michael <Michael.Tuexen AT icn.siemens.de>
  • To: "'discussion AT sctp.de'" <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: RE: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP compilation failure on Solaris.
  • Date: Fri Nov 9 10:27:00 2001

Dear all,

the people which developed the Solaris support are not
part of the 'core group'. They were users and committed
the changes. But it seems that they had to shift their
priorities.

So I'm very glad to hear that Chang Jin-woong will submit
the necessary changes. So I think we will not state anymore
that Solaris is supported, but using the support from the
mailing list, you can use it on a Solaris platform.

One of the main problems might be that we will change the
OS specific part in the next prereleases and we (the core team)
are not able to do test the code on Solaris.

Thank you for your understanding

Michael

Michael Tuexen Tel.: +49 89 722 47210
Siemens AG Fax: +49 89 722 48212