[SCTP-Discussion] Send buffers of SCTPd

  • From: Torbjorn Andersson <tora AT tora-pc.cs.kau.se>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Send buffers of SCTPd
  • Date: Thu Apr 4 08:42:01 2002

Hi. I'm working on an experiment where we will use SCTP for delivering HTTP
data. Therefore I'm making a simple HTTP server which utilize the streams of
SCTP.

I decieded to use the SCTPd library to simplify development due to the
restiction of that only one process might run the SCTP library, Am I right or
not ?

I'm using the pre17.

To the problem:

When I send data with sctpd_send() I sometimes loose data, sometimes over the
local loop and very often over a slower link.
Does sctpd_send() always accept even if the sctp buffers are full ?
Do I have to check if there are room in the buffers ? If so were do I find
this data ? sctp_assoc_status ?

/Torbjörn