Re: [SCTP-Discussion] segvault

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: Coene Lode <Lode.Coene AT siemens.atea.be>, SCTP Discussion <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] segvault
  • Date: Thu Sep 19 16:32:00 2002

Lode,

please use the latest release (i.e. pre19) of sctplib. The bug with a
stray timer has been corrected there.

If you try debugging with gdb, it might be worthwile to
compile your programs (and the library) with the "-g" flag and low
optimizations (i.e. -O instead of -O2 or -O3) for gcc.

You can then send the gdb dump output from a "where full"
command. It might be helpful also to post relevant snippets
of the code you used.
Can you reproduce the problems with a SIMPLE example program ?
If not, then the problem is probably not the library.

Regards,
Andreas