[SCTP-Discussion] multihoming support of SCTP

  • From: "Thomas Heynen" <thheynen AT student.ethz.ch>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] multihoming support of SCTP
  • Date: Wed Aug 6 15:57:00 2003

Hi

Is it possible to send a data stream over two connection in the same
association?

Does SCTP manage the load balancing if an SCTP association uses more then
one interface on the same host?

If there is a load balancing: Is there a possibilty to influence the load
balancing?

Can I (or an application) set preferences about which interface I would like
SCTP to use if there are several available?

Thanks for some answers

Thomas Heynen