[SCTP-Discussion] Undefined reference to SCTP function calls during compilation

  • From: "Mohit Gupta" <mgupta AT ucdavis.edu>
  • To: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Undefined reference to SCTP function calls during compilation
  • Date: Mon Nov 10 23:07:03 2003

Hi All,

I am new to SCTP and trying to compile my first SCTP program. I installed 2.6.0-test9 kernel, with sctplib-1.1.3 and socketapi-1.3.1. I wrote a very simple client server application but while trying to compile the program using
cc server.c -lsctp -glib

I am getting undefined reference to 'rcv' (or whatever sctp specific function I use like rcvmsg, sendmsg). I have included the sctp.h header file in my program, do I have to include any other file also? Or am I missing anything? Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards,
Mohit

Mohit Gupta
Graduate Student