Re: [SCTP-Discussion] URGENT >>> Help Me (SCTP)...

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "Arshad ulla khan" <arshad_skhan AT rediffmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] URGENT >>> Help Me (SCTP)...
  • Date: Sat May 22 22:02:23 2004

I do not know of an SCTP implementation which is accessible via the
JAVA socket API.

For C or C++ just chose an SCTP implementation which provides a socket
API for C and use that.

On Apr 26, 2004, at 4:54 PM, Arshad ulla khan wrote:

Dear friends,

Hi i am new to SCTP, I want to develop an application using sctp in C/C++, java. I want to know basic requirements, tools and any notes which are helpful in this regard.

Thank you,

Arshad