Re: [SCTP-Discussion] URGENT >>> Help Me (SCTP)...

  • From: "Mark J. Hufe" <mhufe AT UDel.Edu>
  • To: Arshad ulla khan <arshad_skhan AT rediffmail.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] URGENT >>> Help Me (SCTP)...
  • Date: Mon May 24 18:22:02 2004

You might want to try the latest edition of the Stevens "Unix Network
Programming" text. There are several chapters devoted to SCTP. There is
also some source code downloadable from www.unpbook.com.

We've been playing with the sample code using the KAME sctp implementation
under FreeBSD 4.9.

- Mark Hufe

On Mon, 26 Apr 2004, Arshad ulla khan wrote:

> Dear friends,

Hi i am new to SCTP, I want to develop an application using sctp in C/C++,
java. I want to know basic requirements, tools and any notes which are
helpful in this regard.

Thank you,

Arshad