Re: [SCTP-Discussion] URGENT >>> Help Me (SCTP)...

  • From: Andreas Jungmaier <ajung AT exp-math.uni-essen.de>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Cc: Arshad ulla khan <arshad_skhan AT rediffmail.com>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] URGENT >>> Help Me (SCTP)...
  • Date: Sun May 23 00:47:00 2004

Arshad,

generally if you go to Google and type SCTP, you will quickly
find a selection of web sites that are quite helpful.
Have a look at the "SCTP for Beginners" web site at
http://tdrwww.exp-math.uni-essen.de/inhalt/forschung/sctp_fb/

Randy Stewart has written a good book on SCTP. You may want to
get that.

Also, the RFCs are quite helpful, and since SCTP is still quite
new, you may consider reading a good part of the specs before
using the protocol...

Best regards,
Andreas

Zitat von Michael Tuexen