Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: sctp_bindx()

  • From: "Gurpreet Virdi" <gurpreetvirdi AT hotmail.com>
  • To: "Michael Tuexen" <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: sctp_bindx()
  • Date: Sat Jun 12 09:37:01 2004

Thanks for your reply. I did try using sctp_bindx with the socketapi
programs. So I just modiefied the idexample1to1.c in the socket_programs
folder and tried using sctp_bindx to bind an address but i got the error...

NO IMPLEMENTATION:sctp_addIP

I was just wondering what was going wrong. I compiled the program by using
the standard makefile given in the socket_programs folder of
socketapi-1.3.1.

Also I am not sure if sctp_bindx sends ASCONF Chunks. I was wondering if
there were any API or sample programs that sent ASCONF and ASCONF_ACK
chunks??The present kernel version of my machine is 2.4.20.

Thanks,
Gurpreet