[SCTP-Discussion] The performance of SCTP vs TCP !!!

  • From: Yogesh Sinha <yogeshp AT seas.upenn.edu>
  • To: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] The performance of SCTP vs TCP !!!
  • Date: Thu Jan 13 14:52:02 2005

I have sctplib-1.3.1 on my machine. I want to compare the performance of SCTP
with its multi-streaming and multi-homing feature using this package. How do
do it ? What commands should I give or what are the names of programs I use
which comes with sctplib?
How do I test the advantage of multi-homing feature in the context of
performance? Please help.
Is there some useful URLs on perfromance tests using sctplib, then please
send
those.

thanks,
Yogesh