[SCTP-Discussion] what is difference of SCTP socketapi library

  • From: "???" <starim AT telcoware.com>
  • To: "Thomas Dreibholz" <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • Cc: <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] what is difference of SCTP socketapi library
  • Date: Thu Sep 1 07:13:55 2005

Hello..

I know current version is sctp socketapi-1.3.2 and this version needs sctp
sctplib-1.0.3.
so I wonder socketapi/sctplib library are dependent each other?

I alreay used sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 version and fixed or added locally codes.
but I meet a need I have to socketapi.
which socketapi version is needed?

And what is difference each socketapi version?
I find release announce but can't find changelog or release note
or please let me know where can I find.

Thank you for everything