Re: [SCTP-Discussion] what is difference of SCTP socketapi library

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: "???" <starim AT telcoware.com>
  • Cc: "Thomas Dreibholz" <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>, <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] what is difference of SCTP socketapi library
  • Date: Thu Sep 1 16:12:05 2005

see my comments below.

On Sep 1, 2005, at 7:08 Uhr, ??? wrote:

Hello..

I know current version is sctp socketapi-1.3.2 and this version needs sctp sctplib-1.0.3.
so I wonder socketapi/sctplib library are dependent each other?

I alreay used sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 version and fixed or added locally codes.
sctplib-1.0.0-pre19 is very old. I encourage you to upgrade.

Could you provide any bugfixes you made? This would allow us to put them
into one of the next versions and makes the differences smaller between the
version you use internally and the one which is publically available.
but I meet a need I have to socketapi.
which socketapi version is needed?

And what is difference each socketapi version?
I find release announce but can't find changelog or release note
or please let me know where can I find.

Thank you for everything

discussion mailing list
discussion AT sctp.de