[SCTP-Discussion] Re: file transfer

  • From: Michael Tuexen <michael.tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: vipin viswakumar <vipinviswakumar AT yahoo.co.in>
  • Cc: sctp <discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: file transfer
  • Date: Sun Mar 19 22:22:02 2006

see my comments in-line.

On Mar 18, 2006, at 6:07 PM, vipin viswakumar wrote:

Helo Mike,
I like to know whether any file transfer server client programs available for sctplib??? from where can i get it??
No, you have to write it.
when i execute echo_server and echo_tool,i am not getting messages echoed,just the cursor is blinking,,whats the reason,
regards
I'm not sure... Run ethereal to see what is going on...

Jiyo cricket on Yahoo! India cricket