[SCTP-Discussion] how to use...

  • From: Aurobinda Maharana <rana AT Bhaskara.ee.iisc.ernet.in>
  • To: michael.tuexen AT micmac.franken.de
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] how to use...
  • Date: Thu Mar 23 12:42:02 2006

Dear Sir,
I have tried to test the rsplib architecture using sctplib-1.0.4 ,
socketapi-1.7.0 and rsplib-1.0.0 .
The same is working fine as the readme documnent suggests i.e. the
registrar, pool elemet and pool user on the same machine.
I want to implement video streaming in this architecture.
So is there any manual kind of things which can help to configure the
rsplib on diffent machines so that i can stream from one to another?

Thanking You
Aurobinda Maharana

Aurobinda Maharana
M.E.(Systems Science & Automation)