Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: file transfer

  • From: Michael Tuexen <michael.tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: Jeff McDonald <kinggori AT msn.com>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Re: file transfer
  • Date: Tue Mar 21 22:32:10 2006

Where is your server running? On the same host?

On Mar 21, 2006, at 9:34 PM, Jeff McDonald wrote:

Thanks for your reply Michael,

I tried running chargen but I get the following error.

[root@localhost programs]# ./terminal -V -d 192.168.0.107
1 : Communication lost (status 1)
Error Info: 08:16:14.146 - flow control instance not set !
Error Info: 08:16:14.146 - flow control instance not set !
sctp_receiveUnsent: unknown value (-5) returned.
Error Info: 08:16:14.149 - rtx_buffer instance not set !
[root@localhost programs]#

Can you please advice me on what is wrong?

Thanks once again, I really appreciate your help
Regards,
Jeff