Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Question about path, local address and its events

  • From: "Matias Reina" <mellimatias AT gmail.com>
  • To: "Michael Tuexen" <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • Cc: discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] Question about path, local address and its events
  • Date: Wed Sep 27 22:22:03 2006

Hi Michael, thanks for the answers.
I am interesting in send a packet in a specific interface because I want to use different networks for different QoS requirements. Thus I can send some kind of data throw wireless network and other data throw wired network.

I have another question about the same topic.
Suppose that we are connecting 2 nodes, let be "node A" and "node B".

When I start the association, the node A only have 1 interface, but then A add a new interface. Why node B don`t catch this event?

Best regards
Matias