[SCTP-Discussion] Queries concerning to SACK .........

  • From: "Nigar" <nigar AT teledna.com>
  • To: <sctp-discussion AT sctp.de>
  • Subject: [SCTP-Discussion] Queries concerning to SACK .........
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 12:43:01 +0530

Hi All,

I have certain queries, i went through the SCTP library but did not get the complete idea.

Please help me out for the following queries:

1) If the reciver of the DATA chunk fails to create a SACK, will the ULP gets dataArriveNotification.

2) Ceratin times we have observed in the ethereal, peer is sending SACK after he has received 6 DATA chunks (the SACK is having the cumulative TSN info). Why this type of behaviour happens?. In SCTP library we have seen the SACK is created the moment DATA chunk is received.

Regards
Nigar