Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Compilation problem on XP

  • From: Michael Tuexen <Michael.Tuexen AT micmac.franken.de>
  • To: pangot AT degetel.com
  • Cc: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] SCTP Compilation problem on XP
  • Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 16:05:36 +0100

Hi Patrice,

thanks for the information. We'll incorporate this into
the next release. We also have a chance to get rid of
the glib dependency...

On Feb 20, 2008, at 12:32 PM,
pangot AT degetel.com
wrote:
Hi Michael,

And thank you!

That works better.

This is all modifications i made for compiling (under
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 / VC++8) and running sctplib
1.0.7 on windows XP :

1- i followed instructions from README.win32 file
(especially the use of glib-1.2-dev-19990228.zip and
glib-19990228.zip for glib1.2)
2- i deleted the following code :

#include <sys/time.h>

and i replaced it by:

#ifndef WIN32
#include <sys/time.h>
#endif

in the files adaptation.c, flowcontrol.c, pathmanagement.c,
reltransfert.c, timer_list.c

3- i moved the line:

#include "adaptation.h"

after the "#endif" of the block that contains the line :

#include <WS2tcpip.h>

in adaptation.c file

4- i added lines :

#ifdef WIN32