Re: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] rtx_buffer instance not set during sending traffi=

  • From: Thomas Dreibholz <dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de>
  • To: sctp-discussion AT sctp.de
  • Subject: Re: =?ISO-8859-2?Q?Re: Re: [SCTP-Discussion] rtx_buffer instance not set during sending traffi=
  • Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 11:57:13 +0100

On Donnerstag 31 Januar 2008, Piotr Gutkowski wrote:
> Thanks for the patched version Thomas
> but the problem still occurs.
>
> Now I think my problem can be connected with old version of glib,

Just try glib version 2. sctplib also works with new glib versions.

> will try to crosscompile newer one or trace with valgrind.

Valgrind error logs are very useful for finding bugs.

Dr. Thomas Dreibholz

University of Duisburg-Essen, Room ES210
Inst. for Experimental Mathematics Ellernstraße 29
Computer Networking Technology Group D-45326 Essen/Germany
E-Mail:
dreibh AT iem.uni-due.de
Homepage: http://www.iem.uni-due.de/~dreibh